Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Yankees Pitching Rotation for the ALCS

Here is my take:

I save Pettitte for Game 3 and for Game 7, to go against Lee.  I'll take my chances he wins at least one against Lee.

I throw CC game 1 and game 4.

I throw Hughes for Game 2 and Game 6.

I throw AJ for Game 5 and take my chances....AJ has been slightly better at home than on the road....

If Burnett gets into trouble early, then I throw in Nova or Mitre for Game 5.


Game 1 - NYY @ TEXFriday, October 15TBSSabathia
Game 2 - NYY @ TEXSaturday, October 16TBSHughes
Game 3 - TEX @ NYYMonday, October 18TBSPettitte
Game 4 - TEX @ NYYTuesday, October 19TBSSabathia
Game 5* - TEX @ NYYWednesday, October 20TBSBurnett
Game 6* - NYY @ TEXFriday, October 22TBSHughes
Game 7* - NYY @ TEXSaturday, October 23TBSPettitte







Post your thoughts or reactions!


Be well,

Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment