Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Openind Day a Bust for CC and the Yankees

Well, enough said. The Yankees looked horrible yesterday and C.C. was looking for the buffet table more than he was the strikezone. I will give him a pass this one time as I will blame it on nerves and the pressure of pitching for the Yankees. But in reality, I am upset and angered by his lack of being able to locate a fastball. It is early, and I will not get on him yet, but C.C. and the Yankees better get things going soon. As I write this, they are getting destroyed 7-2 in the 8th inning in Baltimore again. Wang has looked horrible and his "sinker" has done anything but sink. The bats are quiet once again. I will be at the home opener for the Yankees and C.C. is scheduled to pitch. At this point, I am not very excited. But lets hope he gets things turned around sooner than later and the Yankees come into their home opener at or above the .500 mark.

Take care..........Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment