- $206,333.389. for that? (Texas: $55,250,545.)
- After their 8th inning rally in the 1st game? 5 for 47 w/RISP = .106
- Yankees BA? .201, scored 19 runs. Texas: .304, 38 runs.
- Hughes: 0-2 = 11.42 ERA
- Jeter .231, NO RBI
- A-Rod NO HRs, .190, 4 for 21, 2 RBI.
- Teixiera 0 for 14.
- Killed by: lack of little ball, ineffective pitching, lack of clutch hitting (what, about 1,000 LOB w/RISP?), excessive K's (many with 3-0 count), DPs up the kazoo, Jeter's groundouts/DPs/K's up the same kazoo.
- Innocent? Mo and Cano.
- Yankees went from 86-50 to 9-17.
- They have spent two billion dollars over 10 years for players, revenue sharing and luxury tax.
- One might wonder why A-Rod slept during the playoffs.
- My salute to the dethroned NYY: middle finger, right hand.
- Great job Fred!
Monday, October 25, 2010
2010 New York Yankees Review - Some Ugly Stats
Thanks to Fred of Ashburn, Virginia for passing on these alarming stats.